|Title||Added handling of host downtimes during event creation|
|Check_MK Edition||Check_MK Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Level||2 - Prominent Change|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
The Event Console is now saving whether or not a host that can be found in the core
was in downtime or not. Based on this information, the event handling can be influenced
in different ways.
The idea is: In the moment a host is in downtime, all events generated by the
host are "handled problems". The events are still created, and they are visible
during the downtime to assist maintenance. After the maintenance, the events
that have been created during the downtime are not interesting anymore.
What has changed:
- Each event has a new attribute event_host_in_downtime, assuming 0
(no) for existing events.
- It is possible to use this information in event view filters.
- Separate counting events are created for "in downtime" / "not in downtime".
- Events are added during downtime, and they are visible in the default events views.
- The tactical overview does not count events created during a host downtime in the
- Events created during a host downtime will be archived automatically after the host
left the downtime.
- Actions are handled independently of the host downtime by default, but you have the
option to only execute actions when the host was not in downtime
Events that are not associated with a monitoring host in the local site are
not affected by the changes mentioned above.
To the list of all Werks