|Component||Checks & Agents|
|Title||ibm_svc_host / other license checks: now able to configure limits|
|Check_MK Edition||Check_MK Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Level||1 - Trivial Change|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
The check ibm_svc_host now has configurable host limits via WATO.
- Check shows errors in case of degraded or offline hosts
- Check always is in a OK State
- Absolut amount of active hosts - Warning/Critical at or below
- Absolute amout of inactive hosts - Warning/Critical at or above
- Absolute amout of degraded hosts - Warning/Critical at or above
- Absolute amout of offline hosts - Warning/Critical at or above
- Absolute amout of other hosts - Warning/Critical at or above
This change has been made because it was not possible to configure limits without
warning/critical states. Now all host categories can configured independently.
To the list of all Werks