|Title||Activate Changes supports comments, is faster and tracks per-site-changes more precise|
|Check_MK Edition||Check_MK Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Level||2 - Prominent Change|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
The activate changes dialog of WATO has been reworked to improve several things:
- It is now possible to add a comment during an activation. This optional comment
is written to the audit log and can be used to document the logical reason for
the changes you have made.
- Several activations can now run in parallel while they not affect the same site.
This means that on each site one activation can be executed at the same time.
- Pending changes are now correctly acknowledged. In previous version when you started
an activating, made a change during the run, the run acknowledged this just created
change even if it has not been activated by the just finished activation run.
- Pending changes are now tracked for each site individually. Previous version only
knew whether or not a change has been activated on all sites.
- Fixed locking problems during activation leading to possible issues when multiple
users execute activations in parallel.
- You can now select a custom collection of sites and activate them in a bulk.
To the list of all Werks