|Title||mknotifyd: various optimizations for avoiding duplicate notifications|
|Check_MK Edition||Check_MK Enterprise Edition (CEE)|
|Level||1 - Trivial Change|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
The notification spooler has been changed in a few places in order to avoid
duplicate notifiations in situations with bad network connections:
- The time a connection has needed to build up is being output in the check
- When no connection is establish, logging about spool files is more quiet
- Heartbeat checking now considers any received data as heartbeat
- Heartbeat checking now accounts for the internal computation time
- Logging about duplicate acknowledgements has been repaired.
The latter two topics try to avoid heartbeat alarms in situations where a
connection is still valid.
To the list of all Werks