|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check monitors the AWS/EC2 limits.
To make this check work you have to configure the related
special agent Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We have the following default limits:
- VPC Elastic IP Addresses, 5
- Elastic IP Addresses, 5
- Rules of VPC security group, 50
- Security Groups of VPC, 500
- VPC security groups of elastic network interface, 5
- Spot Instance Requests, 20
- Active Spot Fleet Requests, 1000
- Spot Fleet Requests Total Target Capacity, 5000
- Total Running On-Demand Instances, 20
- Running On-Demand Instances of different types, 20
From above API method we addtionally get the amount of used
instances/space per limit type.
With both values we calculate the usage of each limit type
in percent. Default levels are set to 80, 90 percent per type.
For each limit type the limit and usage levels are configurable.
If limits are enabled account attributes of EC2 resource are
One service will be created.