UCS C-Series Rack Server: Overall utilization
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check provides information about the overall utilization of an UCS C-Series Rack Servers
racks. The monitored value is a composite metric (CPU, memory and PCI IO utilization) of a servers
rack units in percent. Internal to the server the metric is measured as CUPS Index (Compute Units
per Second) and is a composition of the CPU RMCs (Resource Monitoring Counters), memory RMCs and
the PCI IO RMCs. For more info about a description about these mertics refer to the check manuals
of this checks sub checks checkman/ucs_c_rack_server_util.cpu,
This check supports the following C-Series Rack Server models providing XML API 2.0
[Cisco UCS Rack-Mount Servers Cisco IMC XML API 2.0]:
- Cisco UCS C220 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server
This check does not support the C-Series Rack Server model "Cisco UCS C125 M5 Rack Server Node"
which is used as part of a "Cisco UCS C4200 Series Rack Server Chassis".
- OK in case the monitored overall utilization is within the configured valid range.
- WARN in case the monitored overall utilization is equal or higher than the configured warn level.
- CRIT in case the monitored overall utilization is equel or higher than the configured crit level.
The default value for the warn level is 90.0%. The default value for the crit level is 95.0%.
The warn and crit level are configurable via WATO rule Device Component Overall Utilization.
One item per rack.
All server racks included in the agent plugin output are found automatically.